CME Announces Results Of ItsOffer To Repurchase Its 8.25% Senior Notes Due 2012
The Company has accepted for repurchase valid tenders of its Notes totaling € 63.2 million in aggregate principal amount at a purchase price of € 970 per € 1,000 principal amount. Settlement of the tender is expected to take place on September 21, 2009. On the settlement date, note holders whose Notes have been accepted for repurchase will receive the purchase price (€ 970 for each € 1,000 in principal amount of Notes repurchased) and accrued but unpaid interest on these Notes from (and including) the last interest payment date to (but excluding) September 21, 2009. The Notes repurchased in the offer will be cancelled.
CME is a broadcasting company operating leading networks in seven Central and Eastern European countries with an aggregate population of approximately 97 million people. The company's television stations are located in Bulgaria (PRO.BG and RING.BG), Croatia (Nova TV), Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema and Nova Sport), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro and MTV Romania), Slovakia (TV Markíza, Doma and Nova Sport), Slovenia (POP TV and Kanal A) and Ukraine (Studio 1+1, Studio 1+1 International and Kino). CME is traded on the NASDAQ and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV".
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)