CME Priceas Offering Of Eur 200 Million Of 11.625% Senior Notes Due 2016
The notes will be senior obligations of CME and will rank equally in right of payment with its existing and future senior debt. The notes will be jointly and severally guaranteed on a senior basis by two of CME's wholly-owned subsidiaries. The notes will be secured by a security interest in the shares of the two subsidiary guarantors and certain contractual claims of CME. The sale of the notes is expected to close on September 17, 2009.
The Company will use the net proceeds from the offering of the senior notes (i) to repay the € 127.5 million (approximately US$ 185.0 million) principal amount outstanding under the Company's loan agreements with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) (and to cancel the EBRD loan agreements and release the security interests in favor of EBRD) and (ii) to repurchase and cancel € 63.2 million (approximately US$ 92 million) of the Company's 8.25% Senior Notes due 2012.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Any offer of the securities will be made only by means of an offering memorandum. The notes and the subsidiary guarantees have not been registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)