Orco Property Group – Application filed to delist from the Budapest Stock Exchange.
The Shares have been listed on the BSE since 2007. Orco has applied to delist the Shares (technically known as "translisting" pursuant to the amended regulations of the BSE, whereby the shares are delisted from the BSE while still being traded on at least another regulated market) due to low trading volumes and in order to reduce costs related to the listing and reporting.
Subject to the completion of the delisting procedure, the Shares are expected to be delisted from the BSE on 1 December 2011.
The Shares will remain listed on the regulated markets of NYSE Euronext Paris, Prague Stock Exchange, and Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2020 Financial Results (02.12.2020 15:24)