Volkswagen Group clocks an impressive growth of 151.4% from January to September 2011
Volkswagen Group India maintained its strong market performance in the first nine months of the year, as it registered a growth of 151.4%. The Group sold 81,360 cars from January to September 2011 as compared to 32,359 cars during the same time period last year. "Despite the slowdown of the Indian automobile market, Volkswagen Group brands were able to gain market share in the third quarter. This has been achieved by selling the best quality products, strengthening our position in existing markets and expanding our reach." said Dr. John Chacko, Volkswagen Group Chief Representative India and President & Managing Director, Volkswagen India Private Limited.
Volkswagen Group brands - Audi, Skoda and Volkswagen achieved significant sales figures during the nine months period from January to September 2011. Audi delivered 4,210 cars in the said period with 93.3% growth as compared to 2,178 cars during the same period last year. Skoda delivered 21,181 cars showing a growth of 48.9% growth as compared to the deliveries of 14,224 cars during the January to September period last year. The Volkswagen brand delivered 55,969 cars as compared to 15,957 cars in the same time period as last year showing a remarkable growth of 250.7%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)