Vienna Insurance Group in Bosnia-Herzegovina: Acquisition of Jahorina closed
VIG now active in 25 markets
Jahorina was established in 1992 as a non-life insurer in Pale (autonomous region Republika Srpska) and currently employs approximately 215 staff. Since the first quarter of 2010, the company has also offered life insurance. In the first half of 2011, Jahorina registered premiums of approx. EUR 5.7 million. Of this amount, approx. 98 percent was in the non-life sector, especially motor insurance; 82 percent of the premium revenues are generated in the Republika Srpska. In recent years, Jahorina has achieved very high growth rates and is the market leader in the Republika Srpska, with a market share of 13.6 percent. In terms of the overall market in Bosnia-Herzegovina, the company ranks 9th with a market share of 4.5 percent.
Current market data illustrates the potential in the Bosnian insurance market: The insurance penetration (annual premiums per capita) was approximately EUR 63 in Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2010 as compared to approximately EUR 75 in Serbia und more than EUR 2,500 in the EU-15 countries.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Oznámení dle §139 BörseG (07.06.2022 15:36)
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first quarter 2022. (24.05.2022 15:35)