Central European Media Enterprises Announces THIRD Quarter 2011 Earnings Release and Teleconference
CME will also host a teleconference and video webcast to discuss its third quarter 2011 results on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 9 a.m. New York time (2 p.m. London and 3 p.m. Prague time). The video webcast and teleconference will refer to presentation slides which will be available on CME's website at www.cme.net prior to the call.
To access the teleconference, U.S. and international callers may dial +1 785 424 1059 ten minutes prior to the start time and reference passcode CETVQ3. The conference call will be video webcasted live via www.cme.net.
The video webcast and a digital audio replay in MP3 format will be available for two weeks following the call at www.cme.net.
CME is a vertically integrated media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in six Central and Eastern European markets with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME's broadcast operations are located in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma and Nova World), the Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro, MTV Romania and PRO TV Chisinau Moldova), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza and Doma), Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A and the POP NON STOP subscription bouquet). CME's broadcast operations are supported by its content and distribution division, Media Pro Entertainment, as well as its New Media division, which operates Voyo, the pan-regional video-on-demand service.
For additional information, please contact:
Vice President Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)