Vienna Insurance Group in Bulgaria: Merger of Bulstrad and Bulgarski Imoti
"By merging the two property insurance companies, the Vienna Insurance Group will achieve a integrated and clear presence in the Bulgarian market. This will increase our efficiency and make use of earnings-based synergies. The leading position will also be further strengthened by pooling sales functions. In this process, efforts will be focused on providing the best possible service for our customers," commented Günter Geyer, CEO of the Vienna Insurance Group.
The Vienna Insurance Group in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is one of the Vienna Insurance Group's strategic core markets in Central and Eastern Europe. The Vienna Insurance Group with its Group companies is number one in the Bulgarian insurance market with a 15.4 percent market share in the first half of 2011.
In the non-life insurance sector the two companies, combined, are at the top of this market segment with a market share of 16.3 percent. During the first half of 2011, Bulstrad achieved premiums of around EUR 43.3 million, Bulgarski Imoti achieved premiums of more than EUR 14.1 million.
The Group is also active on the life insurance market with Bulstrad Life and occupies 4th position in the market with a share of 10.5 percent.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)