Vienna Insurance Group in Bulgaria: Merger of Bulstrad and Bulgarski Imoti
"By merging the two property insurance companies, the Vienna Insurance Group will achieve a integrated and clear presence in the Bulgarian market. This will increase our efficiency and make use of earnings-based synergies. The leading position will also be further strengthened by pooling sales functions. In this process, efforts will be focused on providing the best possible service for our customers," commented Günter Geyer, CEO of the Vienna Insurance Group.
The Vienna Insurance Group in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is one of the Vienna Insurance Group's strategic core markets in Central and Eastern Europe. The Vienna Insurance Group with its Group companies is number one in the Bulgarian insurance market with a 15.4 percent market share in the first half of 2011.
In the non-life insurance sector the two companies, combined, are at the top of this market segment with a market share of 16.3 percent. During the first half of 2011, Bulstrad achieved premiums of around EUR 43.3 million, Bulgarski Imoti achieved premiums of more than EUR 14.1 million.
The Group is also active on the life insurance market with Bulstrad Life and occupies 4th position in the market with a share of 10.5 percent.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)
- Vienna Insurance Group applies for listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange (11.11.2022 16:21)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)