Nokia appoints Henry Tirri Chief Technology Officer and member of Nokia Leadership Team
As Chief Technology Officer, Tirri assumes responsibility for the CTO organization, charged with setting Nokia's technology agenda both now and in the future, and driving core innovation to enable business development opportunities.
Previously, Tirri was Head of Nokia Research Centre (NRC), Nokia's forward looking research facility. He joined Nokia in 2004 as a Research Fellow before leading NRC Systems Research laboratory in 2007. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Helsinki, Finland. Tirri will be based in Sunnyvale, California.
Richard Green, who was appointed Chief Technology Officer in May 2010, and was a member of the Nokia Leadership Team since February 11, 2011, has elected to depart Nokia. Effective September 22, 2011, he is no longer a member of the Nokia Leadership Team. Green will be returning full time to the U.S. to pursue new opportunities.
"During his time at Nokia, Henry has provided Nokia technical leadership and challenged us to explore forward-looking technologies. In his new role, Henry will have the opportunity to make a greater impact and set the course for Nokia and our role in the mobile industry," said Nokia President and CEO Stephen Elop. "The company would also like to thank Rich Green for the key role he played in assisting Nokia through a major transition. We wish him all the best success in his future ventures."
Tel. +358 7180 34900
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and full year 2022 (26.01.2023 14:35)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (19.01.2023 14:31)
- Nokia Corporation - Notification under Chapter 9, Section 10 of the Finnish Securities Market Act (05.01.2023 13:56)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q3 2022 (20.10.2022 16:16)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2022 (25.07.2022 14:13)