Microsoft Announces 25 Percent Increase in Quarterly Dividend
"Our strong financial results enable us to increase our dividend as part of our ongoing commitment to return capital to our shareholders," said Peter Klein, chief financial officer of Microsoft.
The company is continuing its $40 billion share repurchase program approved by the board of directors in September 2008. The repurchase program, which expires on September 30, 2013, had approximately $12.2 billion remaining as of June 30, 2011.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (16.09.2020 08:02)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q4 (24.07.2020 10:56)
- Microsoft Store announces new approach to retail (02.07.2020 11:11)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (23.06.2020 14:44)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)