Intel Announces Pricing of Notes Offering
Intel expects to receive net proceeds from this offering of approximately $4.959 billion, after deducting underwriting discounts. Intel intends to use the net proceeds from this offering primarily to repurchase shares of its common stock; and for general corporate purposes.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc. are acting as joint bookrunning managers for the offering of the notes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Needham & Company, LLC and RBS Securities Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)