KIT digital to Present at ThinkEquity 8th Annual Growth Conference on September 14, 2011
Kaleil Isaza Tuzman, KIT digital's chairman and CEO, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time. He will discuss the company's business plan and objectives for the remainder of 2011.
KIT digital reported record revenue for the second quarter 2011 of $48.2 million, up 40% sequentially and 109% year-over-year. The company also reported record operating EBITDA of $9.6 million, up 35% from the previous quarter and 128% over the second quarter of 2010.
For more information about the conference, please contact your ThinkEquity representative or visit www.thinkequity.com/events/G8.
About ThinkEquity LLC - A Panmure Gordon Company Focused on the growth sectors of the economy, ThinkEquity provides research, equity financing, M&A advisory, institutional sales and trading, wealth management and asset management services to institutional investors, corporate and private clients, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and financial sponsors. As a Panmure Gordon company, ThinkEquity accesses the combined financial expertise of professionals based in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, London, Liverpool and Geneva. For additional information, visit www.thinkequity.com.
KIT digital Contacts:
Global Communications Manager
KIT digital Investor Relations Contact:
Matt Glover or Geoffrey Plank
Liolios Group, Inc.
SOURCE: KIT digital, Inc.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)