VIG in Poland: Increased efficiency resulting from the planned merger between InterRisk and PZM
The Vienna Insurance Group is planning to concentrate its resources in the Polish non-life insurance market by merging the companies InterRisk and PZM. The plan is that in the future the two companies will market their products together throughout the country using the InterRisk brand. It is expected that the merger - which is still awaiting formal legal and regulatory approval - will be completed during the first half of 2012.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Group Annual Report 2020 (15.04.2021 16:15)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference - Investor Presentation (25.03.2021 14:29)
- Vienna Insurance Group with solid preliminary results for 2020 (18.03.2021 15:54)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference - Investor Presentation (11.02.2021 15:29)