VIG in Poland: Increased efficiency resulting from the planned merger between InterRisk and PZM
The Vienna Insurance Group is planning to concentrate its resources in the Polish non-life insurance market by merging the companies InterRisk and PZM. The plan is that in the future the two companies will market their products together throughout the country using the InterRisk brand. It is expected that the merger - which is still awaiting formal legal and regulatory approval - will be completed during the first half of 2012.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)
- Vienna Insurance Group applies for listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange (11.11.2022 16:21)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)