Tero Ojanperä to leave Nokia
Tero, who currently serves as Executive Sponsor of Nokia's Bridge program, has been with Nokia for 21 years and has been a member of the Nokia Leadership Team since 2005. He will take on a new role as Managing Partner of a new investment fund Vision+. "I have enjoyed more than 20 years at Nokia. I'm proud to have played a role in the company which has changed - and continues to change -- the lives of so many people around the world through mobile technology," says Ojanperä. "Looking ahead, I'm excited to lead the work for the Vision+, which seeks to help communities turn creativity and innovation into products."
"While at Nokia, Tero made significant contributes through his role as Chief Technology Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Research, and most recently as Executive Vice President of Services where he helped to support and advance developers, entrepreneurs and local communities," said Stephen Elop, CEO and president of Nokia. "As he transitions to lead Vision+, Tero will have the opportunity to continue making a positive impact with the technology community and Nokia, and we very much look forward to supporting Tero in this new role."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2022 (25.07.2022 14:13)
- Nokia wins ten-year network expansion deal with Orange Polska (09.06.2022 14:14)
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)