KIT digital to Present at the Kaufman Bros. 14th Annual Investor Conference on September 8, 2011
Kaleil Isaza Tuzman, KIT digital's chairman and CEO, is scheduled to present on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time. He will discuss the company's business plan and objectives for the second half of 2011.
KIT digital recently reported record revenue for the second quarter 2011 of $48.2 million, up 40% sequentially and 109% year-over-year. The company also reported record operating EBITDA of $9.6 million, up 35% from the previous quarter and 128% over the second quarter of 2010.
About Kaufman Bros., L.P. KBRO offers proprietary research, equity and fixed income sales and trading, corporate services, and investment banking support to the Technology, Media, Telecom (TMT), Green Tech, and Healthcare sectors. The firm is the largest minority-owned and operated investment bank and broker-dealer in the United States focusing on the TMT and Healthcare verticals. KBRO's entrepreneurs and institutional clients manage more than $5 trillion in assets. KBRO has helped advisory clients raise more than $50 billion in client transactions since 2000. For additional information, visit www.kbro.com.
KIT digital Contact:
Global Communications Manager
KIT digital Investor Relations Contact:
Matt Glover or Geoffrey Plank
Liolios Group, Inc.
SOURCE: KIT digital, Inc.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)