Regrouping of Nokia quarterly and full year 2010 and first quarter 2011 results
The historical results set forth below for each quarter and the full year of 2010 as well as the first quarter of 2011 are reported results regrouped (on an unaudited basis) for comparability purposes according to Nokia's four reportable segments effective from April 1, 2011:
- Smart Devices (within Devices & Services)
- Mobile Phones (within Devices & Services)
- Nokia Siemens Networks
The key financial performance measures provided for these segments include net sales, gross margin as well as an additional measure of profit. For Smart Devices and Mobile Phones, we present these segments' profit contribution, which consists of revenues less these segments' own costs as well as their directly assignable and allocated costs. For NAVTEQ and Nokia Siemens Networks, we present operating profit.
Devices & Services Other primarily includes Nokia's luxury phone business Vertu, spare parts, intellectual property royalty income, as well as common research and development expenses. Other income and expenses includes major restructuring programs related to the Devices & Services business as well as other unallocated items. It should be noted that the information provided herein is historical and therefore does not indicate future performance.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and Full Year 2020 (09.02.2021 13:55)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2021 (30.12.2020 16:40)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)