Vienna Insurance Group: Excellent result in the “Strategic Performance Test”
"With the long term positive and value-driven development of our Group, it is our aim to achieve maximum value for customers, shareholders and employees. The excellent result of this independent expert study reconfirms that we are on the right track with our safety-oriented and sustainable growth strategy," states Günter Geyer, CEO of the Vienna Insurance Group, who was delighted with the results of the study.
A leading insurer in CEE
With a market share of around 17.3 percent in 2010, the Vienna Insurance Group is the leading insurance group in its core markets*. More than half of the Group's premium is now generated in Central and Eastern Europe. Early entry into the CEE markets more than 20 years ago laid the foundations for the Vienna Insurance Group's continuous growth in the region. Furthermore, the Group's early entry into these markets led to efficient use of capital and attests to the strategic farsightedness of its management.
A further key factor for the success of the Vienna Insurance Group is its broad and diversified distribution structure. Thanks to its cooperation with Erste Group, the banking business is becoming increasingly significant and creating important impulses, particularly in the life insurance segment.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - reports top results after first three quarters of 2021 (18.11.2021 12:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first half-year 2021. (24.08.2021 15:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group - the results for the first half-year 2021 (20.08.2021 10:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - 3M 2021 Results (25.05.2021 14:55)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)