CME announces an exchange of senior convertible notes
CME initially issued $206.3 million aggregate principal amount of 2015 notes on February 18, 2011, as reported on a Form 8-K filed on February 22, 2011. The 2015 notes pay interest semi-annually at 5.0% per annum and mature on November 15, 2015. Upon the occurrence of certain specified events, the 2015 notes are convertible at an initial conversion price of $50.00 per share of CME's Class A common stock. The 2015 notes are senior obligations of CME and will rank equally in right of payment with its existing and future senior debt. The 2015 notes are jointly and severally guaranteed on a senior basis by two of CME's wholly-owned subsidiaries and are secured by a security interest in the shares of the two subsidiary guarantors.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Any offer of the securities will be made only to existing holders of the 2013 notes pursuant to Section 3(a)(9) of the Securities Act. The 2015 notes, the subsidiary guarantees and the shares of CME's Class A common stock issuable upon conversion have not been registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration.
For further information visit: www.cetv-net.com:
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2019 (30.04.2019 16:43)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (23.04.2019 14:15)