McDonald's Global Comparable Sales Rise 3.1% in May
"McDonald's ability to connect with consumers and deliver the menu choices, everyday affordability and experience that is in tune with today's lifestyles has been the cornerstone of our ongoing sales momentum," said McDonald's Chief Executive Officer Jim Skinner. "The modernization of our restaurants, coupled with menu innovation and enhanced accessibility of our Brand continues to deliver the unique McDonald's experience that is resonating with our customers around the world."
U.S. comparable sales increased 2.4% for the month. The national launch of Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, the popularity of Fruit & Maple Oatmeal and the continued demand for McDonald's signature beverage and core offerings were key contributors for the month.
In Europe, May comparable sales increased 2.3% driven by strong performance in France, Russia and the U.K., partially offset by Germany. Key contributors to Europe's May results included premium menu offerings such as McWraps and the 1955 burger, limited-time food events like the U.K.'s Great Tastes of America campaign, and the ongoing benefit of modernized locations that are differentiating the McDonald's experience.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results (19.11.2020 14:09)
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)