Warner Bros. New Release and Catalogue Titles to be Available on Voyo
The deal will see titles such as The Hangover Part II and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 made available through the VOD service in the coming months, as well as future new releases.
In addition, users will have access to almost 150 films from the Warner Bros. catalogue, including Analyze That, Troy and I am Sam.
Robert Berza, Head of New Media, CME said: "We are happy to announce that Voyo will be among the first VOD service to offer Warner Bros. titles to Czech online users. Voyo aims to be a trendsetter in the online paid content market, and we see this deal with Warner Bros. as a major step in the right direction".
Gregory Economou, Vice President, International Licensees, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group commented: "Providing consumers with more choices and improving the movie experience at home is at the heart of Warner Bros.' digital strategy and we're delighted to be working with CME, which will see a fantastic selection of Warner Bros. movies offered to viewers in the Czech Republic."
CME plans to roll out the Voyo VOD service across Central and Eastern Europe before the end of the year. The deal with Warner Bros. will extend to all markets where Voyo is launched, allowing users in these markets access to some of Warner Bros.' most popular content.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)