Annual General Meeting approves dividend increase to EUR 1 per share
On 6 May 2011 the 20th Annual General Meeting of Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe was held at Stadthalle in Vienna. Due to the excellent result of the Group for the year 2010 – increase in the profit (before taxes) by 15.1 percent to about EUR 508 million and in premiums by 7.2 percent to about EUR 8.6 billion – the Annual General Meeting approved the motion of the Managing Board to increase the dividend and to pay EUR 1 per share to the shareholders. The positive result mainly reflects the outstanding business development in the CEE countries. The dividend payment date and ex-dividend date is 16 May 2011.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first half-year 2021. (24.08.2021 15:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group - the results for the first half-year 2021 (20.08.2021 10:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - 3M 2021 Results (25.05.2021 14:55)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Group Annual Report 2020 (15.04.2021 16:15)