Annual General Meeting approves dividend increase to EUR 1 per share
On 6 May 2011 the 20th Annual General Meeting of Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe was held at Stadthalle in Vienna. Due to the excellent result of the Group for the year 2010 – increase in the profit (before taxes) by 15.1 percent to about EUR 508 million and in premiums by 7.2 percent to about EUR 8.6 billion – the Annual General Meeting approved the motion of the Managing Board to increase the dividend and to pay EUR 1 per share to the shareholders. The positive result mainly reflects the outstanding business development in the CEE countries. The dividend payment date and ex-dividend date is 16 May 2011.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)