Annual General Meeting approves dividend increase to EUR 1 per share
On 6 May 2011 the 20th Annual General Meeting of Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versicherung Gruppe was held at Stadthalle in Vienna. Due to the excellent result of the Group for the year 2010 – increase in the profit (before taxes) by 15.1 percent to about EUR 508 million and in premiums by 7.2 percent to about EUR 8.6 billion – the Annual General Meeting approved the motion of the Managing Board to increase the dividend and to pay EUR 1 per share to the shareholders. The positive result mainly reflects the outstanding business development in the CEE countries. The dividend payment date and ex-dividend date is 16 May 2011.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Oznámení dle §139 BörseG (07.06.2022 15:36)
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first quarter 2022. (24.05.2022 15:35)