Vienna Insurance Group launches new ADR programme in the US
"For several years now, the Vienna Insurance Group has had a significant investor base in the US. Now, with the sponsored, compact ADR programme, we are developing our service and making a clear commitment to investors in the United States, who are looking to benefit from an investment in a leading CEE insurance company," said CEO Günter Geyer.
The ADRs of the Vienna Insurance Group will only be sold over the counter (OTC) under the symbol VNRFY in US dollars, and dividend payments will likewise be made in US dollars. Five ADRs represent one share. The programme will be serviced by the BNY Mellon acting as depositary, and will be active from 27 April.
Vienna Insurance Group shares are listed on the Vienna and Prague Stock Exchanges and will continue to be traded there independently from the ADR programme.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Oznámení dle §139 BörseG (07.06.2022 15:36)
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first quarter 2022. (24.05.2022 15:35)