Vienna Insurance Group launches new ADR programme in the US
"For several years now, the Vienna Insurance Group has had a significant investor base in the US. Now, with the sponsored, compact ADR programme, we are developing our service and making a clear commitment to investors in the United States, who are looking to benefit from an investment in a leading CEE insurance company," said CEO Günter Geyer.
The ADRs of the Vienna Insurance Group will only be sold over the counter (OTC) under the symbol VNRFY in US dollars, and dividend payments will likewise be made in US dollars. Five ADRs represent one share. The programme will be serviced by the BNY Mellon acting as depositary, and will be active from 27 April.
Vienna Insurance Group shares are listed on the Vienna and Prague Stock Exchanges and will continue to be traded there independently from the ADR programme.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)
- Vienna Insurance Group - premiums increase in the first quarter of 2020 (20.05.2020 13:33)