KIT digital to Present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Technology, Internet, Media & Telecom Conference
Kaleil Isaza Tuzman, KIT digital's chairman and CEO, is scheduled to present on Thursday, May 12 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. He will discuss the progress of integration of KIT digital's recent acquisitions and its 2011 business plan and objectives.
The presentation will be available via webcast at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/jeff56/kitd. A replay link will also be available for 90 days following the live presentation on the company's website at www.kitd.com.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with KIT digital management, please contact your Jefferies representative or email email@example.com.
Jefferies, a global securities and investment banking group, has served companies and their investors for nearly 50 years. Headquartered in New York, with offices in more than 25 cities around the world, Jefferies provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage, securities research and asset management. The Firm is a leading provider of trade execution in equity, high yield, convertible and international securities for institutional investors and high net worth individuals. Jefferies & Company, Inc. is the principal operating subsidiary of Jefferies Group, Inc., a publicly-traded holding company. For more information, go to www.jefferies.com.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- KIT digital Restructuring Approved; Prepares To Exit Bankruptcy and Change Name to Piksel (06.08.2013 12:16)
- KIT digital, Inc. Takes Legal Action Against utd. by content (02.08.2013 12:12)
- KIT Digital, Inc. - Regulation FD Disclosure (16.07.2013 12:08)
- KIT Digital Inc. - Reorganizační plán - Sdělení pro přímé účastníky RM-S (02.07.2013 13:24)
- KIT Digital Announces Settlement of Securities Lawsuits (01.07.2013 10:31)