Central European Media Enterprises Announces FIRST Quarter 2011 Earnings Release and Teleconference
CME will also host a teleconference and video webcast to discuss its first quarter 2011 results on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 9 a.m. New York time (2 p.m. London and 3 p.m. Prague time). The video webcast and teleconference will refer to presentation slides which will be available on CME's website at www.cetv-net.com prior to the call.
To access the teleconference, U.S. and international callers may dial +1 785-424-1059 ten minutes prior to the start time and reference passcode 7CETVQ1. The conference call will be video webcasted live via www.cetv-net.com.
The video webcast and a digital audio replay in MP3 format will be available for two weeks following the call at www.cetv-net.com.
CME is a vertically integrated media company operating leading broadcast, content and new media businesses in six Central and Eastern European countries with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME's television stations are located in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma and Nova World), the Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, PRO TV Chisinau, Sport.ro and MTV Romania), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza and Doma) and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A and POP Brio). CME is traded on the NASDAQ and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV".
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)