The Former Executive Vice President of Finance of MGM and United Artists joins CME
In his new position based in Prague, Mr. Bosco will supervise all financial and strategic matters for CME's growing content division. He will bring to CME his high level of expertise in financial management and world class studio experience. He will also play an integral part in the integration of the newly acquired distribution company, Bontonfilm a.s.
Before joining CME, Mr. Bosco was responsible for worldwide finance at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. including content development, production, marketing and distribution, and helped the company to expand and create new businesses. Additionally, he managed a $400M slate financing vehicle for United Artists.
The CEO of Media Pro Entertainment, Andrei Boncea said: "Chris' knowledge of the Hollywood studio system and of entertainment production is a valuable asset. Chris will assist us in building and growing as an international studio to challenge the very best in our business and fine-tune our operations to achieve the highest performance."
CME is a vertically integrated media and entertainment company operating leading broadcasting, content and new media businesses in six Central and Eastern European countries with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME's television stations are located in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma and Nova World), the Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro, MTV Romania and PRO TV Chisinau Moldova), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza and Doma) and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A and POP Brio).
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)