Deutsche Telekom: US Deal accelerates own transformation
Deutsche Telekom will take an approximately 8 percent stake in US telecommunication company AT&T. At the same time Deutsche Telekom will hand over 100 percent ownership of T-Mobile USA to AT&T.
- Deutsche Telekom to receive 39 billion USD for US-business
- Deutsche Telekom to have up to 8 percent stake in the leading US telecommunications company
- AT&T takes over US mobile business from Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Telekom will receive 25 billion USD in cash and 14 billion USD in AT&T shares
- Attractive multiple of 7.1 times 2010 adjusted EBITDA
- Deutsche Telekom plans to use approximately 5 billion EUR for share buybacks
- Deutsche Telekom net debt is planned to be reduced by approximately 13 billion EUR or 31 percent
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Financial results third quarter 2022 (15.11.2022 14:07)
- Deutsche Telekom continues growth course (16.08.2022 11:05)
- Deutsche Telekom enters partnership with DigitalBridge and Brookfield for GD Towers (15.07.2022 13:33)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2022 (17.05.2022 13:08)
- Deutsche Telekom and Tele2 complete sale of T-Mobile Netherlands (01.04.2022 16:44)