CME to roll out VOD service
Voyo was launched at the beginning of this year in the Czech Republic and currently offers users catch-up content of local shows, as well as free streaming of live events of Champions League football and music concerts.
Although CME's TV Nova, the leading broadcaster in the Czech Republic, has traditionally offered local TV series on its website, since the introduction of paid content and the new brand traffic has increased by 30%. Voyo+, the premium section of the service, offers shows and series ahead of their transmission on TV, as well as the latest local and international movies brought from the Czech/Slovak distributor Bonton.
Voyo will next debut in Croatia in Q2, followed by other CME markets later this year. CME currently has over 60 online products and services, with 8.5 million average monthly real users. Its New Media Division enjoyed a 25% year-on-year growth in traffic in 2010, with customer numbers up by 20% and revenues 17% in constant currency.
For additional information, please contact:
Vice President of Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
Krizeneckeho nam. 1078/5
152 00 Praha 5
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)