Central European Media Enterprises reports for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31,20
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2010 increased US$ 23.0 million to US$ 257.4 million, compared to the fourth quarter of 2009. OIBDA¹ for the quarter increased US$ 20.4 million to US$ 64.8 million. Operating income for the quarter increased US$ 17.6 million to US$ 41.9 million. Net loss attributable to the shareholders of CME for the quarter was US$ 26.1 million compared to a loss of US$ 55.3 million for the fourth quarter 2009. Fully diluted loss per share for the quarter improved US$ 0.48 to US$ (0.41). Results for the fourth quarter of 2010 include the Media Pro Entertainment and bTV businesses acquired by CME in December 2009 and April 2010, respectively, and exclude CME's former Ukraine operations which were disposed of in April 2010.
Net revenues for the full year ended December 31, 2010 were US$ 737.1 million and OIBDA was US$ 107.3 million. Operating income for the full year was US$ 22.9 million. Net income attributable to the shareholders of CME for the full year was US$ 100.2 million, and fully diluted income per share was US$ 1.57. Adrian Sarbu, President and Chief Executive Officer of CME, commented: "In the fourth quarter our sales and OIBDA increased as a result of the restructuring of our broadcasting business and the start of recovery in certain markets. 2010
now run six leading broadcast operations, an integrated content division, Media Pro Entertainment, and a rapidly growing New Media segment. In 2011 we expect all our markets to recover. Our priority is to deliver growth in revenues, OIBDA and free cash flow."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
CME press release
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2019 (30.04.2019 16:43)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (23.04.2019 14:15)