Vienna Insurance Group in Turkey: Acquisition of a 10 percent stake in Ray Sigorta is completed
Vienna Insurance Group entered the Turkish insurance market via TBIH in 2007. Ray Sigorta is a listed Turkish insurance company based in Istanbul with around 260 employees. The company, which was founded in 1958, provides non-life insurance services with a focus on motor insurance. In 2010, Ray Sigorta generated a total premium volume of about EUR 122 million, according to preliminary results. Ray Sigorta benefits from a well-established distribution network with eight regional offices and a network of around 800 brokers and agents.
Turkey is one of the emerging insurance markets. The potential of the market is highlighted by its insurance penetration (insurance premiums as a percentage of Gross Domestic Product) of just 1.3 percent, compared to an average insurance penetration of 8.7 percent in the EU15 markets in Western Europe.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Oznámení dle §139 BörseG (07.06.2022 15:36)
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first quarter 2022. (24.05.2022 15:35)