Vienna Insurance Group in Albania: Acquisition of Interalbanian successfully completed
The Vienna Insurance Group has been active in Albania since 2007 via its non-life insurer Sigma Sh.A. The group's acquisition of Interalbanian has now made it the country's leading motor insurer and, with an overall market share of approximately 24 percent, the Group has also become the second largest insurance company in Albania.
Interalbanian was founded in 2004 and has grown to become the third largest insurer in the Albanian market, with an overall market share of 10 percent. The company is a non-life insurer and is particularly active in the motor insurance segment. In 2009, the company achieved a premium volume of approximately EUR 6.1 million and its profit before tax was approximately EUR 0.6 million. Interalbanian has 34 sales offices situated in larger cities around the country and has 132 employees. As a result of the transaction, the Vienna Insurance Group has acquired a 75 percent stake plus one share in the company.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Full text of the announcement
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)