CET 21 announces new management team of TV Nova Group
Jan Andrusko - Chief Executive Officer
Jan Rehak - Chief Operating Officer and Sales Director
Miloslava Novakova - Marketing Director
Vit Vazan - Chief Financial Officer
Alexandra Ruzek - Director of Television and Programming
Martin Ondracek -News and Public Affairs Director
Announcing the appointment, Adrian Sarbu, CEO and President of CME, said: "TV NOVA has been the leader and trend setter in TV entertainment in the Czech Republic for more than 16 years. It is the flagship of CME. Our new Czech senior management combines professional experience and competence with energy and youth required to drive CET 21 forward in the multichannel digital environment. I trust Jan Andrusko and his team to confirm the position of the TV Nova Group as the best provider of television entertainment, the best partner for our advertisers, and as the best performing broadcaster not only in the Czech Republic but in the EU."
David Stogel today resigned from his position of Chief Operating Officer and will continue to work with the management until March 1, 2011.
For additional information, please contact:
Vice President of Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
Krizeneckeho nam. 1078/5
152 00 Praha 5
+420 242 465 525
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)