Vienna Insurance Group takes a 100 percent stake in TBIH
The Vienna Insurance Group has been a shareholder in TBIH since 2006. This increased integration of TBIH's insurance activities into the Vienna Insurance Group allows expertise to be pooled in order to achieve a better positioning in the respective insurance markets.
TBIH has majority holdings in insurance companies in Turkey, Ukraine and Georgia. The Turkish
non-life insurer Ray Sigorta achieved a premium volume of approximately EUR 113 million in 2009. The Ukrainian insurance companies UIG and VAB Insurance are active in the non-life sector and achieved a combined premium volume of approximately EUR 40 million in 2009. With this transaction, the Vienna Insurance Group has increased its involvement in the core market Ukraine. In Georgia, TBIH is the market leader in the non-life insurance sector with its holdings in the insurance companies GPIH and IRAO. The combined premium volume for these two companies amounted to approximately EUR 50 million in 2009. The transaction also includes TBIH's majority holding in Doverie Pension Fund AD, the leading Bulgarian pension fund.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)