Central European Media Enterprises announces the resignation of Peter Dvorak, senior vice president
Petr Dvorak, commented: "Working for CME for the last 5 years has been an amazing experience, but it is time for me to change direction. I am looking forward to developing a number of new business opportunities." Adrian Sarbu, President and CEO of CME, thanked Petr Dvorak for his contribution to building the CME's broadcasting business and managing the Czech and Slovak operations: "CET 21 operates the most comprehensive and successful television business in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and I am grateful for the energy and effort Petr put into the business."
Anthony Chhoy, CME's Senior Vice President Strategic Planning and Operations, will assume responsibility for managing CME's Broadcasting Division. CME has also announced the appointment of Jan Andrusko as the new CEO of CET 21, effective January 1, 2011. Jan Andrusko has worked closely with the Executive Directors and management team at CET 21 since 2005 in his capacity as external counsel to CET 21 and has been directly involved in many of the key strategic decisions taken by CET 21over the last five years.
CME is a vertically integrated media and entertainment company operating leading broadcasting, internet and TV content businesses insix Central and Eastern European countries with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME's television stations are located in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, Pro.bg and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV), Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro and MTV Romania), Slovakia (TV Markíza and Doma) and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A and POP Brio). CME is traded on the NASDAQ and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV".
For additional information, please visit www.cetv-net.com or contact:
Vice President Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
+420 242 465 525
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Full text of the announcement
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)