Škoda Auto looks towards a new growth spurt
"Škoda is looking towards a new growth spurt. As a minimum, we aim to double the overall sales of the Škoda brand in comparison with today's volumes by the end of the decade," said the chairman of the board of Škoda Auto, Prof. Dr. h.c. Winfried Vahland, at this year's Automobilwoche Congress in Berlin. In this context there is a plan to expand the model range, as well as invest in production capacities in domestic plants in the Czech Republic and on foreign markets.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)