Erste Group Management Announcement
All employees of Erste Group feel a deep grief and would like to extend their heartfelt condolences to his wife and two daughters. They have lost a husband and father who was not yet 46 years old. Despite his strong commitment to his profession, his family was always at the centre of his life and he was always there for them. Erste Group mourns one of its colleagues who was a vigorous personality and excelled at moving things but who never forgot - despite all of his activities - that banking is a business for people by people.
Johannes Leobacher was born in Salzburg in 1964. After completing his studies at the University of Economics of Vienna, he started his career in 1990 at GiroCredit (one of the predecessor banks to Erste Group). Ever since, he has held various management positions in trading and treasury at the bank, including structured financing with a special responsibility for corporate finance, M&A and credit restructuring. Before being appointed to the management board of Erste Group, he had worked for ten years as Head of Capital Markets and Treasury.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group: H1 2020 results (31.07.2020 11:02)
- Erste Group - Q1 2020 results (30.04.2020 12:37)
- Erste Group suspends FY2020 financial guidance on lack of predictability (07.04.2020 13:30)
- Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal (27.03.2020 11:21)
- Erste Group - Preliminary results 2019 (28.02.2020 09:43)