Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Announces an Offering of Senior Secured Notes by its Czech S
CET 21 intends to apply (i) a portion of the net proceeds to fully repay its outstanding indebtedness under its CZK 2.8 billion facility agreement in the Czech Republic, which is expected to be approximately EUR 115 million (approximately US$ 160.7 million), and (ii) approximately EUR 49 million (approximately US$ 68.5 million) of the net proceeds to repay certain intercompany indebtedness, which the Company intends to use to fund the redemption or repurchase of a portion of its long-term indebtedness. The selection of which series of notes, the amounts to be repaid within a particular series, the timing of repayment and the particular method by which the Company will effect repayment has not yet been determined.
The senior notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and to non-U.S. persons in transactions outside the United States under Regulation S under the Securities Act. The senior notes will not be registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the U.S. or to U.S. persons absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. In relation to the United Kingdom, notes may not be offered or sold except in accordance with all applicable requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ("FSMA") and regulations passed under FSMA, or pursuant to an applicable exemption. In addition, the notes may not be offered in the United Kingdom or any other member state of the European Economic Area except in circumstances which do not require the publication by the Company of a prospectus pursuant to Article 3 of the EU Prospectus Directive (2003/71/EC).
Vice President of Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
Krizenenckeho nam. 1078/5
152 00 Praha 5
+420 242 465 525
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)