Microsoft Announces 23 Percent Increase in Quarterly Dividend
"This higher dividend, combined with our ongoing share repurchase program, reflects our commitment to returning capital to our shareholders and our confidence in the long-term growth of the company," said Peter Klein, chief financial officer of Microsoft.
For the ten years ending June 30, 2010, Microsoft has returned nearly $170 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases. Under the most recent share repurchase plan approved by the Microsoft board in September 2008, the company has approximately $23.7 billion in share repurchase authorization remaining as of June 30, 2010.
Microsoft also announced that its board of directors authorized up to $6 billion in incremental commercial paper and longer-term debt.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (16.09.2020 08:02)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q4 (24.07.2020 10:56)
- Microsoft Store announces new approach to retail (02.07.2020 11:11)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (23.06.2020 14:44)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)