Audi in China: Record sales figures and most satisfied customers
- Unit sales up 67.5 percent on prior-year month
- Sales of imported models went up fourfold in August
- J.D. Power: Audi with most satisfied customers in terms of sales and service
The brand's success is also reflected in terms of customer satisfaction, with the latest J.D. Power study showing that Audi delighted Chinese customers with its range of services more than any other premium carmaker in the last twelve months. And Chinese buyers also voted the brand's sales team as the best of its kind in the industry.
"Our partners in China are investing more than 100 million euros over a period of three years just to further enhance service quality," said Peter Schwarzenbauer, Member of the Board of Management for Marketing and Sales at AUDI AG. "To achieve our next targeted record of 300,000 units by 2012, we need to ensure high levels of customer retention in China just like in other countries." A high degree of satisfaction with sales and service are the basis for this, according to Schwarzenbauer.
The market research institute J.D. Power has already credited Audi with top figures for the current year: For the "Sales Satisfaction Index" (SSI) the institute asked Chinese new-car buyers how satisfied they were with contract negotiation, the sales process and competence of sales staff. And the customers voted Audi into first place in front of all other car brands on the Chinese market. In the J.D. Power "Customer Service Index" (CSI), too, the brand delighted its customers with top-class service more than any other premium carmaker.
"This impressively demonstrates our strategy of qualitative growth in China," said Dr. Dietmar Voggenreiter, Head of Audi China.
Audi sells as many premium cars in China as both of its core competitors combined. And the Company aims to significantly increase the share of total sales comprised by imported models. Compared with the prior-year month, sales of imported models in fact went up fourfold in August, to a total of 3,202 units.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)