Vienna Insurance Group in the first half-year of 2010
“After its successful start into the year, Vienna Insurance Group also reports a sound result for the first six months of 2010. We continue growing consistently and profitably”, Günter Geyer, CEO of Vienna Insurance Group, explained the current business figures.
- Group premiums increased by approx. 8 percent to EUR 4.6 billion
- Despite significant storm damages, profit (before taxes) rose by 11 percent to EUR 255.6 million
- Strong growth in the life insurance segment - significant contribution of s Versicherung Group
- Ukraine becomes a new core market - commitment to further consolidation of the leading position
- Motor legal expenses insurance - new offer for customers in CEE
- Restructuring of the Group completed successfully
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Half-year report 2010
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)