Deutsche Telekom: Half-year report 2010
- Adjusted EBITDA of EUR 9.9 billion half way through the year
- Net profit of EUR 1.2 billion at end of half-year, compared with loss of EUR 0.6 billion in prior year
- Free cash flow up 61 percent to EUR 2.9 billion for the half-year
- Strong growth in mobile data continues: up 28 percent in the first six months
- Business in Germany recorded almost stable revenue in the second quarter coupled with an increase in earnings
- 106,000 net additions to the contract customer base in the United States in the second quarter
- Margin in the Europe segment largely stable
- Systems Solutions: Revenue growing, EBIT margin improved
Deutsche Telekom continued the healthy development of the first quarter of 2010 in the period April to June and confirms its guidance for the full year. Revenue in the Germany operating segment stabilized in the second quarter and, at the same time, adjusted EBITDA increased. T-Mobile USA continued its strong growth in the mobile data sector and recorded an increase in the number of contract customers for the first time after three quarters. The EBITDA margin remained at a high level in the Europe segment despite negative regulatory and economic factors impacting several markets. T-Systems increased revenue generated outside the Deutsche Telekom Group and internationally, and improved its EBIT margin.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results second quarter 2020 (13.08.2020 13:51)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed (24.03.2020 10:19)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (28.02.2020 11:35)