McDonald's Global Comparable Sales Rise 4.9% in April
- U.S. up 3.8%
- Europe up 5.3%
- Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa up 3.9%
"McDonald's continues to connect with customers through our outstanding menu variety and compelling value, unbeatable convenience and contemporary restaurants," said McDonald's Chief Executive Officer Jim Skinner. "These competitive advantages have powered our ongoing momentum and delivered another month of strong sales performance."
U.S. comparable sales rose 3.8% in April as McDonald's remains a relevant and affordable choice for consumers. Top contributors to April's results were beverages, including new McCafe offerings like Frappes, core products like Chicken McNuggets, and an all-day, everyday value message that starts with the Dollar Menu at breakfast.
In Europe, the Company's strong performance continued as April comparable sales increased 5.3% led by positive sales growth in France, the U.K., Germany and Russia. McDonald's European business continues to benefit from customer-focused strategies around menu choice, everyday affordability and restaurant reimaging.
Comparable sales were up 3.9% in Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa, driven by performance in Australia and many other markets. Extended value programs, locally-relevant menu variety, convenience and service enhancements contributed to the segment's April performance.
Systemwide sales rose 10.3%, or 6.4% in constant currencies, for the month.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Full Tex of the Press Release
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend (29.01.2020 14:09)