Deutsche Telekom off to a good start in 2010
Deutsche Telekom got off to a good start in the 2010 financial year, recording sound figures in the first quarter. Adjusted EBITDA increased by 1.6 percent compared with the first quarter of 2009 to EUR 4.9 billion. With revenue almost stable - down 0.6 percent to EUR 15.8 billion - the adjusted EBITDA margin improved by 0.6 percentage points to 30.9 percent.
The development of adjusted net profit was particularly encouraging, increasing by 36 percent year-on-year to EUR 0.9 billion. Unadjusted net profit jumped by just under EUR 2 billion from EUR ‑1.1 billion to EUR +0.8 billion. The free cash flow trend was also impressive, with free cash flow of EUR 1.4 billion being recorded in the first three months of 2010, up from EUR 0.4 billion in the first quarter of 2009.
Live stream conference call for analysts:
May 12, 2010, from 2 p. m. CET
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results second quarter 2020 (13.08.2020 13:51)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed (24.03.2020 10:19)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (28.02.2020 11:35)