McDonald's Announces Strong Sales and Earnings Growth for First Quarter 2010
"McDonald's compelling menu, unmatched convenience and unbeatable value generated another strong quarterly performance," said Chief Executive Officer Jim Skinner. "For the first quarter, we delivered comparable sales and guest count growth in each geographic segment along with global double-digit operating income growth. As we move forward, we will continue to pursue opportunities to extend our relevance, sustain our momentum and create ongoing excitement for our customers."
The Company reported the following highlights for the quarter:
- Global comparable sales increased 4.2%, with the U.S. up 1.5%, Europe up 5.2% and Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa up 5.7%
- Combined operating margin improved 220 basis points to 29.8%
- Diluted earnings per share were $1.00, up 15% (9% in constant currencies) including a $0.05 per share currency benefit
- Returned $1.0 billion to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Full Text of the Finantial Press Release
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - 2022 Q3 Earnings Release and 2022 Q4 Dividends Release (01.11.2022 13:41)
- McDonald's - 2022 Q2 Earnings Release and 2022 Q3 Dividends Release (03.08.2022 13:05)
- McDonald's - 2022 Q2 Dividends Release (27.05.2022 14:39)
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (29.04.2022 15:20)
- McDonald's - Q4 Earnings Release (03.02.2022 15:00)