McDonald's Announces Strong Sales and Earnings Growth for First Quarter 2010
"McDonald's compelling menu, unmatched convenience and unbeatable value generated another strong quarterly performance," said Chief Executive Officer Jim Skinner. "For the first quarter, we delivered comparable sales and guest count growth in each geographic segment along with global double-digit operating income growth. As we move forward, we will continue to pursue opportunities to extend our relevance, sustain our momentum and create ongoing excitement for our customers."
The Company reported the following highlights for the quarter:
- Global comparable sales increased 4.2%, with the U.S. up 1.5%, Europe up 5.2% and Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa up 5.7%
- Combined operating margin improved 220 basis points to 29.8%
- Diluted earnings per share were $1.00, up 15% (9% in constant currencies) including a $0.05 per share currency benefit
- Returned $1.0 billion to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Full Text of the Finantial Press Release
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend (29.01.2020 14:09)