Volkswagen preferred shares replace ordinary shares in DAX
Effective December 23, 2009, Volkswagen AG will be represented in the DAX by its preferred shares instead of its ordinary shares, thus continuing the Company's unbroken listing in Germany's most important stock index since it was first included in 1988.
The Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft plans to issue new preferred shares under a capital increase during the first half of 2010. This will give the Company the financial flexibility needed to grow the integrated automotive group and also ensure appropriate liquidity, a healthy financing structure and a very good rating compared with the industry as a whole once all transaction steps in the merger with Porsche have been completed.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)