Volkswagen preferred shares replace ordinary shares in DAX
Effective December 23, 2009, Volkswagen AG will be represented in the DAX by its preferred shares instead of its ordinary shares, thus continuing the Company's unbroken listing in Germany's most important stock index since it was first included in 1988.
The Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft plans to issue new preferred shares under a capital increase during the first half of 2010. This will give the Company the financial flexibility needed to grow the integrated automotive group and also ensure appropriate liquidity, a healthy financing structure and a very good rating compared with the industry as a whole once all transaction steps in the merger with Porsche have been completed.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)
- Volkswagen improves cost efficiency and economic efficiency in a tough environment (06.05.2022 13:33)
- Volkswagen Group - bolsters expansion in global growth markets after strong Q1 results (06.05.2022 13:31)
- Volkswagen AG publishes preliminary key figures for the first quarter 2022 (19.04.2022 16:16)
- Volkswagen Delivers on NEW AUTO Strategy, Laying Basis for 2022 (18.03.2022 14:55)