Volkswagen preferred shares replace ordinary shares in DAX
Effective December 23, 2009, Volkswagen AG will be represented in the DAX by its preferred shares instead of its ordinary shares, thus continuing the Company's unbroken listing in Germany's most important stock index since it was first included in 1988.
The Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft plans to issue new preferred shares under a capital increase during the first half of 2010. This will give the Company the financial flexibility needed to grow the integrated automotive group and also ensure appropriate liquidity, a healthy financing structure and a very good rating compared with the industry as a whole once all transaction steps in the merger with Porsche have been completed.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s Q3 result down year-on-year due to semiconductor bottlenecks (29.10.2021 16:10)
- Volkswagen Q3 earnings impacted by massive semiconductor shortage (29.10.2021 16:06)
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture (08.07.2021 14:53)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)