Volkswagen preferred shares replace ordinary shares in DAX
Effective December 23, 2009, Volkswagen AG will be represented in the DAX by its preferred shares instead of its ordinary shares, thus continuing the Company's unbroken listing in Germany's most important stock index since it was first included in 1988.
The Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft plans to issue new preferred shares under a capital increase during the first half of 2010. This will give the Company the financial flexibility needed to grow the integrated automotive group and also ensure appropriate liquidity, a healthy financing structure and a very good rating compared with the industry as a whole once all transaction steps in the merger with Porsche have been completed.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)