Orco announces an extension to the Procédure de Sauvegarde and the postponement of its GM.
In view of this extension and the recent bondholders' rejection of the plan submitted to them on September 24th, the Board of Directors decided to postpone the shareholders' General Meeting originally scheduled for October 20th 2009 due to the fact that the agenda is no longer appropriate for the Group's current situation. Shareholders will be invited to convene once again:
- Following individual consultations that will be conducted with bondholders (and generally with the Group's creditors) in coordination with Me Le Guerneve and Me Leloup-Thomas, Trustee (Administrateur Judiciaire) and Creditor's Representative (Mandataire Judiciaire) appointed by the Commercial Court of Paris, and
- After Orco Property Group management has presented a new plan to Me Leloup-Thomas who will make it available to the creditors for their opinion and discussions.
For more information, please, visit shareholder corner on www.orcogroup.com or contact:
Paris Nicolas Tommasini, Tel : +33 1 40 67 67 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prague Petra Zdenkova, Tel : + 420 226 502 226, email@example.com
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- CPI FIM SA – Annual general meeting (30.04.2021 16:49)
- CPI FIM SA – PR 2020 Financial Results (01.04.2021 17:00)
- CPI FIM SA – Disposal of CPI PROPERTY GROUP shares (02.03.2021 14:09)
- CPI FIM SA - Participation in the share buy-back of CPI PROPERTY GROUP (24.02.2021 14:21)
- ORCO PROPERTY GROUP - Q3 2020 Financial Results (02.12.2020 15:24)