Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland - Based on previously announced decisions of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the Company, 686 693 Nokia shares (NOK1V) held by the Company are today transferred to approximately 200 participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the plan rules. The majority of the shares are delivered under the Nokia Restricted Share Plan 2006.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)