Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland - Based on previously announced decisions of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the Company, 686 693 Nokia shares (NOK1V) held by the Company are today transferred to approximately 200 participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the plan rules. The majority of the shares are delivered under the Nokia Restricted Share Plan 2006.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia wins ten-year network expansion deal with Orange Polska (09.06.2022 14:14)
- Nokia extends partnership with T-Mobile Polska in ten-year deal (22.03.2022 13:03)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 21.03.2022 (22.03.2022 12:59)
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 22.02.2022 (23.02.2022 10:45)
- Nokia Corporation - announces share buyback program (03.02.2022 10:48)