CME Announces Third Quarter 2009 Earnings Release and Teleconference
CME will also host a teleconference to discuss its third quarter 2009 results on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 10 a.m. New York time (2 p.m. London and 3 p.m. Prague time). The teleconference will refer to presentation slides which will be available on CME's website www.cetv-net.com prior to the call.
To access the teleconference, U.S. and international callers may dial +1 785-424-1052 ten minutes prior to the start time and reference conference ID 7CETVQ3. The conference call will also be available via live webcast on the Company's website at www.cetv-net.com.
The webcast will be archived on www.cetv-net.com for two weeks. Additionally, a digital audio replay in MP3 format will be available for two weeks following the call on CME's website.
CME is a broadcasting company operating leading networks in seven Central and Eastern European countries with an aggregate population of approximately 97 million people. CME's television stations are located in Bulgaria (Pro.bg and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV), Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema and Nova Sport), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro and MTV Romania), Slovakia (TV Markiza, and Doma), Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A, and TV Pika) and Ukraine (Studio 1+1, Studio 1+1 International and Kino). CME is traded on the NASDAQ and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV."
For further information visit:
www.cetv-net.com, or contact:
Vice President Corporate Communications
Central European Media Enterprises
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Expected Merger Closing Date (07.10.2020 07:10)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2020 (22.04.2020 11:09)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Full Year and 4Q (06.02.2020 10:01)
- Central European Media Enterprises to Be Acquired by PPF (30.10.2019 08:26)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 3Q and Nine Months Ended (17.10.2019 15:00)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the 2Q and Six Month (24.07.2019 15:35)