U.S. International Trade Commission confirms ruling in favor of Nokia
Nokia is delighted with this outcome. Not only did the Commission conclude that Nokia products do not infringe InterDigital's patents, but it also withdrew the portion of the ALJ's Initial Determination that had found the patents valid.
The case, filed by InterDigital, alleged that Nokia infringed four patents that InterDigital asserted as essential for the UMTS (3G) mobile standard. Today's result is consistent with a previous judgement in the United Kingdom that found several InterDigital patents not to be essential to the UMTS mobile standard.
tel. +358 7180 34900
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)