Nokia: Third Quarter 2009 Results
Nokia Q3 2009 net sales EUR 9.8 billion, non-IFRS EPS EUR 0.17 (reported EPS EUR -0.15). * Nokia Siemens Networks non-cash asset impairments negatively impacted reported EPS by EUR 0.29.
THIRD QUARTER 2009 HIGHLIGHTS
- Nokia net sales of EUR 9.8 billion, down 20% year on year and down 1% sequentially (down 19% and flat at constant currency).
- Devices & Services net sales of EUR 6.9 billion, down 20% year on year and up 5% sequentially (down 20% and up 6% at constant currency), and non-IFRS operating margin of 11.4% (18.6% in Q3 2008 and 12.2% in Q2 2009).
- Devices & Services gross margin of 30.9%, down from 34.0% in Q2 2009.
- Services net sales of EUR 148 million (billings of EUR 172 million). Due to the divestment of the security appliance business in April 2009, services net sales are not directly comparable to prior periods.
- Estimated industry mobile device volumes of 288 million units, down 7% year on year and up 7% sequentially.
- Nokia mobile device volumes of 108.5 million units, down 8% year on year and up 5% sequentially.
- Nokia estimated mobile device market share of 38% in Q3 2009, at the same level as in Q3 2008 and in Q2 2009.
- Nokia mobile device ASP of EUR 62, at the same level as in Q2 2009.
- NAVTEQ non-IFRS net sales of EUR 166 million, up 6% year on year and up 12% sequentially, and non-IFRS operating margin of 25.9% (18.5% in Q3 2008).
- Nokia Siemens Networks net sales of EUR 2.8 billion, down 21% year on year and down 14sequentially (down 20% and down 14% at constant currency), and non-IFRS operating margin of -1.9% (5.1% in Q3 2008).
- Nokia operating cash flow of EUR 720 million.
- Total cash and other liquid assets of EUR 7.4 billion at the end of Q3 2009.
- Nokia taxes were favorably impacted by country profit mix as well as prior year tax benefits. If Nokia's estimated long-term tax rate of 26% had been applied, non-IFRS EPS would have been approximately 2 Euro cents lower.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)