Intel Reports Strong Third-Quarter Results
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 13, 2009 - Intel Corporation today reported third-quarter revenue of $9.4 billion. The company reported operating income of $2.6 billion, net income of $1.9 billion and earnings per share (EPS) of 33 cents.
"Intel's strong third-quarter results underscore that computing is essential to people's lives, proving the importance of technology innovation in leading an economic recovery," said Paul Otellini, Intel president and CEO. "This momentum in the current economic climate, plus our product leadership, gives us confidence about our business prospects going forward. As we look ahead, Intel's game-changing 32nm process technology will usher in another wave of innovation from new, powerful Intel® Xeon™ server platforms to high-performance Intel® Core™ processors to low-power Intel® Atom™ processors."
To read the complete earnings release, click here.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)
- Intel Corporation - Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results (23.10.2020 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)