ExxonMobil Highlights Natural Gas Leadership at WorldGas 2009 Conference
Conference attendees will learn about the full range of ExxonMobil's gas and power portfolio through a variety of interactive tools at the exhibition booth. Highlights include:
- Interactive touch screens demonstrating ExxonMobil's latest production technology;
- Video content highlighting current ExxonMobil natural gas and LNG projects; and
- Mobil1™ Racecar Simulator.
The exhibition also will detail the steps ExxonMobil is taking in all of its global operations to improve energy efficiency, reduce emissions and help meet increasing demand for cleaner-burning natural gas.
"ExxonMobil's key strength lies in our ability to combine Upstream, Downstream, and Chemical businesses to create integrated solutions," ExxonMobil Gas and Power Marketing President Tom Walters said. "We are pleased to participate in the WorldGas 2009 Conference to demonstrate how ExxonMobil's presence in all major supply and demand regions provides us with a competitive advantage meeting the world's growing natural gas and power demands."
Ron Billings, vice president of LNG for ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing, will participate in a strategic panel entitled "Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG): From Market Facilitator to Global Market Driver." Billings will address the evolving role of LNG in relation to global demand and expanding markets. The panel presentation will take place on Thursday, October 8, 2009 from 2:30-4 p.m.
ExxonMobil sells approximately 11 billion cubic feet of gas a day to a diverse customer base, from marketers and distributors to end consumers such as large power plants and industrial users. The company also manages about 1 million barrels per day of natural gas liquids, generates a significant amount of power, and is a leading marketer of helium.
Upstream Media Relations, +1 713-656-4376
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil reports results for third quarter 2020 (03.11.2020 12:25)
- ExxonMobil - Reports results for second quarter 2020 (04.08.2020 14:19)
- ExxonMobil - Reports Results for First Quarter 2020 (12.05.2020 12:43)
- ExxonMobil - 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (15.04.2020 10:56)
- ExxonMobil - Fourth Quarter 2019 (03.02.2020 14:54)